The Squarepeg Art Studio is a pottery studio based in our home. Peg Craig is the potter, Nancy Gause does just about everything else. Nancy works with green carved and wood burned gourds, beaded and cord woven lamp shades, among a number of other things. We are located near downtown Columbia, Mo in a residential area.
What we offer:
- Hand Building Pottery classes — classes are no bigger then 6 people
- Private Wheel Throwing Lessons — just you and me
- Pottery parties–we will provide a place and materials for up to 6 people.
- Work shops — yet to be scheduled
- Studio Services – open studio time